skip to primary navigationskip to content
- Click the "Start" button and go to "My Network Places" (WinXP) or Click "My network places" on the desktop (Win 2000)
- In the toolbar of the resulting window click "Search"
- In the left hand pane under "Computer Name:" type: seshat and click "Search"
- After a short time a window should open with: Sashat Samba PDC 2.2.x
- Double click it's icon (if prompted for username/password just click OK)
- A window should open containing a folder called "pas", double click this folder and run the "SETUP" program in this folder.
- After successful set up Practical Approach Series should be available under programs in the Start menu